Why Manuka Honey in an Eye Crème?
At Rosadyn we are always searching and researching natural ingredients that heal and nourish sensitive facial skin affected by Rosacea. On the top of our list was an eye cream for rosacea. When the evidence mounted about the incredible therapeutic effects Manuka Honey has on facial skin, we knew it would become part of our Facial Care line. Scientists discovered that Manuka Honey contains a myriad of anti-bacterial properties that have the ability to eradicate nearly every type of bacteria it’s exposed to. In addition we were amazed by its ability to calm irritated skin. But the thing that made Manuka Honey a ‘must have’ for our Eye Crème was its natural moisturizing effect and its capacity to strengthen skin collagen. Rosadyn’s Eye Crème is for anyone who wants to restore the youthful, healthy look around their eyes, and safe for those with skin sensitivities like Rosacea, dermatitis and acne.
- Nourishing and Moisturizing for your delicate eye area
- Helps with fine lines and dark circles by strengthening collagen
- Healing levels of Manuka Honey MGO 250+
- Helps to reduce redness, irritated, inflamed skin – Manuka has shown to have calming, anti bacterial and healing properties.
- In addition to helping improve eye area fine lines, hydration and helping to minimize puffiness and irritation it also helps to protect against UV Sunlight.
- Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract And White Willow Bark- Purifying and anti-irritant that is also rich in minerals and antioxidants
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice – known for its healing and medicinal properties full of nature’s vitamins, antioxidants minerals and amino acids.. shown throughout history as a powerful healer of skin.
What does MGO mean?
Methyglyoxal is a naturally occurring component responsible for Manuka honey’s antibacterial activity. According to MGO Manuka Honey, if Manuka honey has low or no MGO, it’s a natural or manufactured blend of Manuka with other honeys. MGO 100 is considered to be the minimum antibacterial level. Rosadyn’s Manuka Honey uses an MGO of 250+ Why is this important for an eye cream for rosacea? Because bacteria plays a role in skin inflammation.
Eye Cream for Rosacea with Manuka Honey MGO250
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Sweet Almond Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Manuka Honey MGO 250, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Avocado Fruit Oil, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Stock Up or Bundle To Save On Rosadyn+ or Rosadyn Repararative Serum!
Target the root causes of you rosacea
with Rosadyn's Highly effective Daily Supplement
Gel Cleanser w/Organic Honey
Honey, Aloe and Oat - Gentle Face Wash for Oily and Acne Prone Sensitive Skin
Combine Products and Save!
Rosadyn Socially Speaking
DISCLAIMER: Statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products and articles contained on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor to act as or replace advice given by your medical professional. We recommend that you consult with a medical professional before adding any alternative supplements or treatments.
Copyright © 2009-2022 Vascular Health Specialists, LLC. All rights reserved. www.rosadyn.com is a wholly owned property, trademarked, patented product of Vascular Health Specialists, LLC.