La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Sunblock
This new fluid-based sunblock contains 11% micronized zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. This high concentration absorbs instantly into the skin due to the next-generation fluid technology, forms an invisible barrier that helps hide facial redness and skin imperfections with its matte finish. At this concentration, micronized zinc oxide and titanium dioxide reflect UV rays and external heat, helping to keep the skin significantly cooler outdoors — helping to reducing facial flushing.
Advanced 100% Mineral sunscreen + antioxidant protection in revolutionary ultra-light fluid-based texture.
- Incorporated with potent Cell-Ox Shield™ antioxidant technology which helps to protect rosacea sensitive skin and doubles as an anti-aging cocktail
- Physical sun filters at different particle sizes for improved protection and texture
- Non-whitening, fast absorbing, weightless texture, matte finish
- Reduces signs of facial redness, acne rosacea, broken blood vessels and skin imperfections
- Micronized zinc oxide and antioxidant technology calms and soothes hyper-reactive rosacea skin
- Developed specifically for highly sensitive skin such as rosacea, psoriasis, eczema and atopic skin
- Water resistant formula
- Free of preservatives, dyes, nitrates, alcohols and other common irritants
Micronized Zinc Oxide 5% (Mineral Sunblock) • Micronized Titanium Dioxide 6% (Mineral Sunblock)
Undecane • triethylhexanoin • isohexadecane • nylon-12 • caprylyl methicone • butyloctyl salicylate • phenethyl benzoate • styrene/acrylates copolymer • silica • tridecane • dicaprylyl carbonate • dicaprylyl ether • talc • dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer • aluminum stearate • pentylene glycol • PEG-9 olydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone • alumina • polyhydroxystearic acid • phenoxyethanol • magnesium sulfate • propylene glycol • caprylyl glycol • PEG-8 laurate • disteardimonium hectorite • triethoxycaprylylsilane • diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate • tocopherol • propylene carbonate • cassia alata leaf extract • maltodextrin • benzoic acid • PEG-9